(Member of ONEX S.A.)
is keen to recruit for the company’s R & D Department
• Age: Up to 35 years old.
• University degree in Chemical Engineering or Chemistry.
• MSc in Materials Science or polymer and / or modification of carbon nanotubes.
• PhD in nanotechnology (optional)
• Experience in applications of nanomaterials.
• Experience in the development and characterization of nanotechnology materials and particularly in nanotechnology or in high technology in general.
• At least 3 years working experience in industrial enterprise and in corporate environment
• Required experience in a lab environment.
• Optional experience in composites with nanotubes (masterbatch)
• Fluency in English language and scientific terminology.
• Work experience abroad within the last four years.
• Production and characterization of nanotechnology materials.
• Work in R & D Department for the optimization of new products on a large scale.
• Development of new products as a lab assistant.
• Career opportunities
• Excellent working environment
Candidates may send their CV to email: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 0030 210 43 10 875