Glonatech, a material solution provider, is delivering customized product designed uniquely according to the needs of the customer. In order to achieve this kind of flexibility the production should be able to adopt and conform to the specifications provided by the customers.
The company’s scientific and technical team possesses several years of experience in production and handling of nanoparticles.
This experience resulted the development and the introduction in production of the BBCVD Reactor, a novel chemical vapor deposition technique, bringing Glonatech in position to control all the desired parameters in order to produce materials of highest quality. Having the ability to control all the critical growth conditions we are able to give the desirable characteristic to our products as they come out of the reactor without any further treatment.
Additionally the continuous production method reduces the delivery time making Glonatech a reliable partner. A partner forever.
Applying in our production methods of Statistical Process Control, we ensure that the final product has uniformity bringing Glonatech to the next level of quality. Glonatech’s unique industrial production quality for pristine multi-wall CNT, independently from the purity, has been accredited by 2 independent institutes, NCSR “Demokritos” and “University of Bordeaux”.
This quality achievement places Glonatech in the lead of industrial nanomaterial producers, having the capacity of currently producing 3tns/year.
Glonatech produces and provides special nanomaterials based on customer’s specifications, either on laboratory or industrial scale.
Custom nanomaterials belong indicatively to the following categories:
• Carbon nanotubes of various purities, either lower or higher
• Functionalized carbon nanotubes having various functionalisation schemes
• Production of carbon nanomaterials in various forms (solution, powder etc.) upon request
• Masterbatches having various types of polymeric matrices and mixed with various types of nanomaterials
• Buckypapers composed of various types of carbon nanotubes (pristine or functionalized) and in various sizes and thicknesses.