The use of nanomaterials to improve the properties of end products requires specialized knowledge and experience.
Glonatech provides Consulting and R&D services regarding the synthesis of final materials including nanostructured carbon in the process of new product development as well as the support on alternative production methodologies and infrastructure.
As Nano Consulting requires the knowledge of the features of different materials (resin, plastic, textile), as well as the knowledge of specific manufacturing technologies, Glonatech provides Consulting and R&D services for various nanotechnology applications and products.
Our know-how allows us to realize products that satisfy client’s needs. Various companies’ R&D departments can benefit from the experienced scientists and excellent facilities of Glonatech in order to develop the final/intermediate products they have envisioned.
After analyzing with the clients their requirements and signing an NDA document our procedure has the following steps:
- Examine the opportunities emerge for the specific product development
- Verify the type of multi-wall carbon nanotubes or nanomaterials that would lead to the best performance in the final/intermediate product
- Establish the methods and protocols that will be used for the development of the final/intermediate product
- Carry out laboratories tests
- Characterize the final/intermediate product
- Conduct field tests and pre-industrial trials
- Provide reports and measurements for the final/intermediate product