(Member of ONEX S.A.)
is keen to recruit for the company’s R & D Department
PRODUCTION MANAGER ASSISTANT
• Age: Up to 35 years old.
• University degree in Chemical Engineering or Chemistry.
• Master of Science in Materials Science and PhD in nanotechnology and materials development (optional)
• Required experience in materials development processes with special emphasis on chemical vapor deposition (CVD)
• Required experience in handling, maintenance and design of reactors in order to improve and optimize them.
• Required experience in a lab environment.
• Optional experience in the development and characterization of materials and particularly in the field of nanotechnology.
• Fluency in English.
• Work experience abroad within the last four years would be appreciated.
• Development of materials with emphasis on chemical vapor deposition (CVD).
• Carbon nanotube characterization measurements and interpretation methods to determine their properties using Raman, SEM, TGA.
• Characterization of new materials and new product development as a laboratory assistant.
• Work in R & D department to optimize production of new large-scale operation, maintenance and design of reactors
• Tracking experiments and recording results
• Reporting progress on research projects for monitoring their progress from R & D.
• Preparing presentations for scientific conferences, exhibitions or meetings with clients
• Assist in writing research proposals
• Career opportunities
• Excellent working environment
Candidates may send their CV to email: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 0030 210 43 10 875